DuroLumen V4 Deck/Cabin/Engine Room Light
Introducing the DuroLumen V4 Deck/Cabin Lighting System
DuroLumen V4 by ROM Corp. provides all the LED lighting benefits of the original DuroLumen LED Lighting System such as power savings, high performance and robust design. Plus the DuroLumen V4 can be switched from white to red LEDs, depending on which model you choose, to provide enough illumination to read without compromising night vision. Ideal for pilot house, Vessel Deck, and military applications.
The LED DuroLumen V4 System offers numerous benefits: rugged, long-lasting and efficient ... to name a few. Replace existing incandescent and fluorescent dome lights with the amp-saving technology of Light Emitting Diodes (LEDs). Available in three color/lumen choices.
Features and Benefits
- Power Savings
- DuroLumen V4 models draw between 2.5- 1.25 amps. Lighting remains constant throughout the operating voltage range, which is 9.0-16.0 VDC.
- High Performance
- DuroLumen features a 1,400-2,800 lumen intensity, depending on which model you choose, provides highly efficient coverage.
- Robust Design
- DuroLumen V4 is certified to operate in environments from -25° F to 150° F. Recessed housing consists of nearly flush mount pan that fits tight along walls and ceilings.
- Moisture Resistant
- Withstands a 30-minute water submersion test while operating (IPX7 rating).
- Easy Installation
- Unique, rounded-corner design is easy to install, with no pan required. Recessed mount weighs just 1.75 lbs while surface mount weighs only 1.1 lbs.
- Long Lasting
- Day-to-day jarring is no match for solid state electronics. Tested to military standard (MIL 810-A).
- Industry best warranty; 7 years.
- Low Heat Generation
- Useable Light
- Provides excellent color quality. Red beam option improves night visibility creating less eye stress.
- Bright Beam
- White/white model allows for high or low beam intensity (user supplied switch).
- What differentiates DuroLumen from competing LEDs?
- DuroLumen offers the optimal balance between efficient light output and low power consumption.
- A more robust, durable housing on our system protects against damage to the vessel.
- DuroLumen’s clear lens offers better lighting than the diffused lens of competing systems.
- Will the DuroLumen System help reduce the frequency of drawn-down batteries?
- Yes. LEDs save power because they draw less amps. For example, a DuroLumen fixture draws only 1.25-2.5 amps depending on which model you choose.
- What does LED stand for?
- Light Emitting Diode. An LED is a semiconductor device that emits visible light when electrical current passes through it; the diode is made from a thin wafer consisting of silicone and other chemicals that give the diode its color.
|PART ID||DESCRIPTION||LUMEN||AMP||VOLTAGE RANGE|
|R03696||Surface mount. White/white offers high or low beam intensity switching (user supplied switch)||2,800 high
|R03694||Surface mount. White only.||1,400||1.25 low||9-16VDC|
|R03695||Surface mount. Red/White offers high or low beam intensity switching (user supplied switch)||1,400 white
|R03853||Recessed mount. White/White offers high or low beam intensity switching (user supplied switch)||2,800 high
|R03851||Recessed mount. White only.||1,400||1.25 low||9-16VDC|
|R03852||Recessed mount. Red/White offers high or low beam intensity switching (user supplied switch)